The Ucluelet Aquarium has re-opened with the following COVID-19 precautions:
- Masks are required while visiting the Aquarium. We acknowledge there will be some exceptions, please ask our staff if you have questions.
- For animal care purposes, touch tanks are unavailable at this time. Soap and disinfectants are harmful to the health of fish and invertebrates.
- A limited number of guests will be welcomed at a time in order to maintain physical distancing.
- The Aquarium will be a one-way circle around the main pool with interpreter stations along the way.
- Guests will be asked to wash and dry their hands upon arrival.
- We ask that visitors be very careful not to touch any tanks or acrylic surfaces. Alcohol based hand sanitizers can damage acrylic tank surfaces, which is very costly and time consuming to fix.
- We love kids and love their amazing energy! The aquarium can be a very exciting place. We ask that parents pay close attention to their kiddos to ensure physical distancing is respected amongst other visitors.
Please read the Tourism Ucluelet COVID-19 Updates for up to date information regarding visiting Ucluelet!
Open every day
10 – 5
There are no advanced bookings. Visitors can enter the aquarium on a first come, first served basis.
Adults $15.00 (tax incl.)
Youth (4 – 17) $8.00 (tax incl.)
Students $11.00 (tax incl.)
Seniors (60 +) $11.00 (tax incl.)
Children 3 and under are Free!
Family Season Pass $65.00 + tax
(two adults and their children)
Adult Season Pass $30.00 + tax
Senior Season Pass $22.00 + tax
Student Season Pass $22.00 + tax
*Please note that a family pass includes direct family only. It does not include grandparents, cousins, neighbors, friends, etc. No substitutions.
Why A Seasons Pass?
Unlimited visits to the aquarium for the season: Each season runs from March 1st until November 30th. Membership is valid from your purchase date until the aquarium closes for the season.
A warm, fuzzy feeling in your heart: All proceeds from membership fees go directly into keeping the Ucluelet Aquarium up and running. When you purchase a season pass, you support the UA’s ongoing education and conservation goals; to raise awareness about marine biodiversity and promote respect for the ocean environment.
The Ucluelet Aquarium is wheelchair accessible. Our accessible entrance is located along the west side of our building on Main St, right before the Whiskey Dock. Please call or send a member of your group to the front desk and we will gladly open the door for you. Our washrooms are wheelchair accessible.