Are you an educator who would like to bring your class to our aquarium? We offer programs for pre-school to Grade 12 students. We also offer programs for special needs students.
Our Education Programs Offer
- Knowledgeable Interpreters
- Hands on Activities
- Touch Tanks and Microscopes
- Arts and Crafts Station
- Lively Question and Answer Period
- Fun and Interactive Challenges
- Tailored to your Curriculum Needs
- Animal Life History
- Evolution and Biodiversity
- Predator/prey Interactions
- Ecological Relationships
- Conservation and Sustainability
Our Species Manual is available for free download.
- Programs run for approximately one hour.
- Fees: $7.00/child, $10.00/ Student (18+).
- Group size is 8-15 students (larger groups are split into smaller sections, each with their own interpreter).
Book in Advance by Email
Email us at email@example.com
10 am - 5 pm daily. Subject to seasonal changes. Please call 250-726-2782. We can accommodate your class outside of regular hours with a week’s notice.
Our education programs are funded in part through your donations. If you would like to lend your support, you can donate online.